What is a Hydrafacial
To put it simply, the Hydrafacial is a skincare tour de force. As the second pioneering treatment from Edge System LLC (the same experts who brought us our beloved Microdermabrasion), it comes as no surprise to see this miraculous facial adopted in over 80 countries. The Hydrafacial’s signature spiral-tipped, pen-sized vacuum is about to rock your world.
This unbelievable treatment delivers five simultaneous processes during one luxurious treatment. Your skin loves the Hydrafacial because it cleanses, exfoliates, extracts, hydrates, and protects all in one. This 30 minute treatment is therapeutic for all skin types. After the treatment, you’ll notice that there’s no redness or irritation, leaving you with a jaw-dropping glow and plans for another Hydrafacial on the books!
Your Hydrafacial Benefits
When you come to get your Hydrafacial at AvaMD, you can expect to see results immediately. Our clients love to watch their skin thrive more and more after each treatment. No matter what condition your skin is in, the Hydrafacial never fails to please. So, what can you expect after your first Hydrafacial?
- Silky Smooth: Dead skin cells are swiftly lifted using the Hydrafacial’s unique exfoliating system.
- Perfect Pores: The Hydrafacial extracts it all! The dead skin, whiteheads, blackheads, blemishes, oils, debris, and dirt? So long!
- Purified Skin: The special cleansing solution leaves your freshly treated pores soothed.
- The Glow: A completely unique serum solution hydrates your pores, keeping your skin balanced and hydrated.
- A Healing Touch: The Hydrafacial’s anti-aging active ingredients turn back the clock on sun damage, wrinkles, and skin tone.
While the Hydrafacial is most commonly known for its ability to leave you in a pampered daze, sometimes it works best as part of a larger treatment program.
Every treatment at our clinic starts with an assessment of your skin’s health. For those with skin conditions, the acids in the Hydrafacial’s active ingredients could be slightly irritating. However, your AvaMD skincare expert will work with you to examine your skin and determine whether or not the Hydrafacial is appropriate for your skin.
We take pride in getting to know you and offering the services that best serve your wellness.